We do not encourage or promote piracy in any form. Music that is posted on this site is for promotional purposes only. It has been posted with the Artist/Record Label’s express or implied consent. The song streams and download links posted on this site are hosted by third-party file sharing websites such as Sharebeast and Mediafire; and FlyingRobotPig has no connection/association with them. If there is a problem with any content on this site please email us at FlyingRobotPig@gmail.com and we will take the required action as soon as possible (usually within 12 hours).
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of FlyingRobotPig to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”). Please email us at FlyingRobotPig@gmail.com to report any problems.
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit FlyingRobotPig to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information – including an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or the law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided to FlyingRobotPig is completely accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, he/she should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.copyright.gov/circs/, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, FlyingRobotPig has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on our website, please notify our designated agent, preferably by email, at:
Administrator: Jordon Norris
E-Mail: FlyingRobotPig [@] gmail [.] com (Please include “Attn: DMCA Notification Agent” in the subject.)
Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored.
Content hosted via Third Party APIs:
All videos that were not directly submitted are embedded using the official API interfaces as provided by the respective video sites, ( YouTube, etc.) and this in accordance and in full compliance with their respective terms of service.
There is no way for us to establish, legally or otherwise, whether any of the video sites we use are hosting the content we use illegally or whether they have any agreements/contracts with copyright holders and licensing collecting agencies or not. We therefore can only assume that they are acting “in good faith” and that by allowing us to embed their content, they do not make us accomplice to any copyright or licensing violations.
Licensing Issues: for any licensing issues please consult the copyright policies of the sites listed below and use the contact addresses there: